You are responsible for your actions when using and relying on the Services or content available on the Services.
We do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of content, posted by third parties. You accept that any reliance on material posted by third-party service providers will be at your own risk. By using the Services you accept the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable or otherwise inappropriate.
Do not do bad things with the Services, try to break it, or steal our hard work.
You agree to use the Services only for its intended purpose. You must use the Services in compliance with all privacy, data protection, intellectual property, and other applicable laws. The following uses of the Services are prohibited. You may not:
- attempt to interfere with, harm, reverse engineer, steal from, or gain unauthorized access to the Services, user accounts, or the technology and equipment supporting the Services;
- frame or link to the Services without permission;
- use data mining, robots, or other data gathering devices on or through the Services;
- post incomplete, false, or misleading information, impersonate another person, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- disclose personal information about another person or harass, abuse, or post objectionable material;
- sell, transfer, or assign any of your rights to use the Services to a third party without our express written consent;
- post advertising or marketing links or content, except as specifically allowed by these Terms;(1)
- use the Services in an illegal way or to commit an illegal act in relation to the Services or that otherwise results in fines, penalties, and other liability to The Line or others; or
- access the Services from a jurisdiction where it is illegal or unauthorized.